lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

July 16, 2012

Unfortunately, I don't have too much to post because I woke up not feeling too well today. I tried to attend class, but within an hour I returned home and stayed in bed with the chills and a fever until five. I went to the doctor and they told me I have a bad infection in my throat and I will have to take four shots, some pills for my fever, and a liquid to gargle for the inflammation. I have four days left until I leave Puebla, so I am hoping that I feel better by Wednesday, so that I can make the most of those two days. Until now, I will be in bed for the next two days. I posted some pictures from a party I attended yesterday for a baptism and four first communions. This is where I possibly got sick because the party was in a garden and it got rained out. It was pretty interesting because they had a DJ, activities for the kids, and five cakes for the each child. I appreciated being invited, it was a nice party and everyone seemed to enjoy it, until the rain came pouring down! Hopefully, I can share one more entry before I leave Puebla!



The garden where the party was held.

A band that came to play, which I later heard that they were at the wrong party! Haha.

The DJ and main table for the family to sit, almost like a wedding. 

The little one who got baptized, so cute.



They look yummy, unfortunately we left early because of the rain and didn't get the chance to try them.

Free pony rides!


I was wearing flip flops, not a good idea.

The pottery and Talavera that I am attempting to bring back.

The shots and medicine that I have to take. (Not very fun!)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario